£ 10.00 – £ 37.00
- Seadry Desiccant bags will keep your goods dry! Absorbs water from the ambient air within containers, garages, caravans, boats and other enclosed spaces.
- Reduces humidity levels and lowers the risk of moisture damage, corrosion, mould, ruined packaging and detached labels.
- Desiccant packets contain a mixture of calcium chloride and starch, which absorbs up to 200% of their weight, outperforming silica or clay alternatives up to 3 times.
- Long-lasting condensation removers are available in a range of types and capacities with different application methods.
- SeaDry desiccants continue absorbing moisture much longer than alternatives on the market.
- The moisture-impermeable film prevents leakages that can potentially cause significant damage.
How can Seadry Protect Your Cargo From Humidity?
Changes in air pressure and temperature at sea cause rapid changes in humidity to occur causing corrosion to goods. Seadry absorbs this moisture to prevent conditions which create corrosion
Mould & Mildew
When moisture accumulates on container ceilings it drips down damaging cargo causing mould.
SeaDry desiccants continue absorbing moisture long after standard desiccants are saturated. Tested at 20 - 40°C at 60-90% relative humidity, our desiccants continue absorbing up to 40 days versus a standard 15.
Space limitations - It can be difficult to provide ample de-humidification for cargo when containers are very full. SeaDry allows desiccants to be hung or placed directly onto cargo.
Easy to Use
How to use SeaDry Desiccants
How to use SeaDry Desiccants
Prevents damage due to moisture for engine parts, steel coils, furniture, packaged food and goods. Capable of absorbing up to 200% of the weight of the desiccant contained within, SeaDry desiccants provide unrivalled moisture absorption, allowing users to keep cargo dry for extended periods during journeys such as transatlantic shipping. The high absorption capacity of SeaDry means fewer units are required to keep cargo safe from air humidity.
We are the sole supplier of SeaDry moisture absorbers in the UK! Seadry is manufactured in Germany by desiccant specialists Thomar.
|Type||Size||Absorption Capacity||Affixation and Use|
|Blanket||77cm (l) x 50cm (w)||> 3 litres. 12 x sachets in blanket form with adhesive pads on underside||Sits directly on cargo, secured with adhesive – ideal for tightly packed containers.|
|Hook||91cm (l) x 16.5cm (w)||> 1.2 litres. 5 x Sachets in a row with extra strong hanging hook.||Hang from lash hooks between container grooves. Ideal for less confined spaces.|
|Pole||780(l) x 165(w) x 45(h)mm||>2.5 litres. 12 x 100g packets held in a cardboard protective casing and hanging hook.||Longer-term transport and storage applications. Ideal for sensitive goods. Hooks into lash lugs – not to be in direct contact with goods|
|Strip||11.5 (l) x 16.5 (w)||>1.5 litres. 6 x 125g packets with strong adhesive strip on the back||Attach directly to container walls or cargo. Open or confined spaces.|
|Single||20 (l) x 16.5 (w)||>0.25 litres. Single = Single desiccant packets.||Attach directly to container walls or cargo. Open or confined spaces.|
|Vertical Pole||845 (l) x 180 (w) x 45 (h)||>2 litres. 10 x 100g strip sachets with protective cardboard casing and hanging hook||Longer-term transport and storage applications. Ideal for sensitive goods. Hooks into lash lugs – not to be in direct contact with goods.|
There are no reviews yet.